Data Entry Specialist (Part-Time)
Rivier University seeks a data entry specialist to perform a variety of operational processes and data entry tasks for the Admissions office, and to:
- Perform a variety of complex data entry and retrieval.
- Enter, update, delete and verify accuracy of data into CAMS student information system from a variety of sources.
- Clarifyquestionable or incomplete data on source documents.
- Performa variety of data coding.
- ProcessAdmissions documents, manually logging and cross-referencing data entry work as required.
- Perform daily audit tasks as necessary to ensure adherence to data entry and processing standards.
- Work effectively, efficiently and cooperatively as a member of the data entry
- Performs other duties as
Part-time hours: 25 hours per week during January, February, March, November and December; and 20 hours per week during April, May, June, September, and October for a total of 43 weeks per year.
- Ability and willingness to support the mission of the institution and the department in all daily activities.
- Associates degree and two or more years of experience, preferably in higher education or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Data entry and clerical experience preferred.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong typing, filing, spelling, and basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply and while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter including starting pay expectations, resume, and the contact information for three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivier University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities, and Title IX requires that the University not discriminate on the bases stated above.
Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rivier University has the advantage of a central New England location in a thriving small city less than 50 miles from metropolitan Boston. With a student population of 2,300 undergraduate and graduate students, the University is recognized for academic excellence, a strong liberal arts program, and professional career preparation in various fields.
Dedicated to its mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world, Rivier University is guided by the faith heritage, intellectual tradition, and social teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The faculty and staff are engaged in the education of the whole person in the context of an open and inclusive academic community that cultivates critical thought, sound judgment, and respect for all people. We especially encourage candidates who are committed to enhancing the racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity of the University to apply.