Adjunct | Cybersecurity
Rivier University’s Division of Business seeks qualified, credentialed candidates for adjunct teaching positions in the Cybersecurity courses. We are searching for adjunct instructors who can teach Cybersecurity related courses at the undergraduate levels. Classes are held face-to-face (during the day) at Rivier University.
- Possess a graduate degree in a computer security field. The candidate must have a strong background in IT Security, Coding, Networking, Ethical Hacking or System Defense. Security+ or Net+ and Ethical Hacker certifications a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse student population;
- Possess a keen interest and enthusiasm for teaching and mentoring students, as well as the ability to work effectively with students of all levels and abilities;
- A minimum of three years of teaching experience;
- Ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply and while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter including starting pay expectations, curriculum vitae/resume, teaching philosophy, transcripts (unofficial is fine for applying) and the contact information of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivier University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities, and Title IX requires that the University not discriminate on the bases stated above.
Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rivier University has the advantage of a central New England location in a thriving small city less than 50 miles from metropolitan Boston. With a student population of 2,300 undergraduate and graduate students, the University is recognized for academic excellence, a strong liberal arts program, and professional career preparation in various fields.
Dedicated to its mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world, Rivier University is guided by the faith heritage, intellectual tradition, and social teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The faculty and staff are engaged in the education of the whole person in the context of an open and inclusive academic community that cultivates critical thought, sound judgment, and respect for all people. We especially encourage candidates who are committed to enhancing the racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity of the program to apply.