Career Leader for Students and Alumni
CareerLeader, the premier on-line business career self-assessment program, is used by over 130 of the top business and MBA schools in the United States and Europe. This program will:
• Provide you with expert assessments of your unique pattern of business relevant interests, values and abilities.
• Provide a personalized report of your profile, recommending specific business career paths for you to investigate, and showing how well, and in what ways, you match up with that career.
• Teach you how to integrate and use the information you’ve gathered about yourself.
• Provide you with in-depth views into 27 business careers, including information about the interests, rewards and abilities associated with each one.
• Evaluate your entrepreneurial attributes.
• Teach you how to analyze corporate cultures and recommend which organizational cultures are likely to be best for you
• Give you insights into what are likely to be your career “Achilles’ Heels”.
Rivier University students – Career Leader is available to any interested student for a nominal fee of $20 per assessment, an incredible savings off the regular $95 cost of the program. To learn more about this business career development opportunity, please contact the Career Development Center at 603-897-8246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivier University Alumni can also access Career Leader at a discounted rate.