Member Services Intern (BuzUnite)
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 14 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
ARE YOU A COLLEGE STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE?
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 19 – August 1, 2014).
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters.
• A fun and exceptional working environment.
• $10.00 per hour.
MEMBER SERVICES INTERN
As a Member Services Intern, you will assist the Co-President and Member Services Representative for our BizUnite division. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, be a self-starter and highly efficient, smart and eager to learn. Specific responsibilities include:
• Contact Member Accounts via phone to review program offerings.
• Review opportunities with (8) Member Services teammates and determine follow-up strategy.
• Analyze target-specific markets for BizUnite vendor partner(s).
• Handle inbound member calls.
• Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
Wright Express (WEX) is a new vendor partner for the BizUnite team. BizUnite has a new initiative to drive the marketing and member services process to existing WEX customers. The challenge is that WEX cannot share where another vendor intersects. The project will work on identifying current intersecting customers using demographics, analysis and phone communication.
• Demonstrate strong communications and sales skills, demonstrate an affinity for negotiations via telephone and possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Marketing or Business.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via the link below no later than: March 7, 2014
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101