Marketing Sales Internship (CCA Global University)
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 14 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
ARE YOU A COLLEGE STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE?
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 19 – August 1, 2014).
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters.
• A fun and exceptional working environment.
• $10.00 per hour.
MARKETING SALES INTERN
As a Marketing Sales Intern, you will assist the Project Manager and Vice President, CCA University working to support ongoing sales and promotional efforts of current University programs by targeting specific membership regions and making outbound calls in order to secure attendance and meet sales goals. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, be a self-starter and highly efficient, smart and eager to learn. Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist in the rebranding of University programs by providing creative vision, strategic input, and collateral development.
• Write, type and create flyers, memos, letters, reports and spreadsheets.
• Market Research.
• Communicate with members and CCA staff on a regular basis.
• Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
• Lees Training Tour: Carpet One University will be launching their 20-city Lees Training Tour. The purpose of the tour is to provide sales and service training on the new Lees carpet brand to sales professionals throughout the US and Canada. The Intern will support the University’s sales/promotional efforts by targeting membership regions and making outbound calls to secure attendance. The intern will support these calls by creating and distributing general correspondence such as letters, emails, and flyers.
• Rebranding the University’s Installation Excellence Program launching in Summer 2014. The Intern will assist in the planning, brand positioning, developing, and marketing of the revamped Installation Excellence program.
• Market Research: CCA University would like to broaden its market for training products and services outside the CCA Cooperative. The University would like to better understand competition outside the cooperative: What do other training firms offer and how have they branded themselves? The Intern will research potential new sectors and clients, help to develop appropriate communications and explore innovative ways to broaden the University message in the marketplace.
• Must have the skills and the interest in doing marketing, sales, and research projects.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Must have some experience and be comfortable in project management.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Marketing, Market Research, or Business.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via the link below no later than: March 7, 2014
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101