Marketing Intern (International Design Guild
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 14 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
ARE YOU A COLLEGE STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE?
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 19 – August 1, 2014).
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters.
• A fun and exceptional working environment.
• $10.00 per hour.
As a Marketing Intern, you will assist the Designer Services Consultant and Business Consultant working on the Design for a Difference Charity Contest for our International Design Guild division. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, be a self-starter and highly efficient, smart and eager to learn. Specific responsibilities include:
• Intern will play a vital role in organizing and processing the Design for a Difference charity contest entries, assist in “wrapping up” the contest and prepare for the prize delivery and the winning national makeover, as well as help to administer designer events and training.
• Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
• Administer designer training programs.
• Assist with preparations and communications associated with the conclusion of the Design for a Difference contest and prepare for the delivery of the prizes and makeover, including the creation and distribution of designer communications and entry gifts; prepare and mail judges packets; distribute and track approvals and releases of all winning parties; coordinate inventory, verify sponsorships, track deliveries, sort and tag photos and videos submitted with all entries, track and archive non-winning entries.
• Assist with event planning logistics: produce invitations, interview local showroom owners and assist owners with completing press release templates, manage material shipments and communicate details of the event (emailing guest speaker bios; photos ), and confirm RSVPs prior to event.
• Assist with the administration of the designer training programs, send course descriptions and CEU requirements to host, coordinate registration materials and reorder when necessary, update PowerPoints, create and print certificates, enter attendance into the IDCEC online recording system, follow up with designers who are not registered within the system to ensure they obtain credit, record and enter evaluations at the conclusion of the sessions.
• Must have the skills and the interest in writing, public relations or marketing / event planning; an interest in interior design is a plus.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Must have some experience and be comfortable in project management.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Public Relations, English or Marketing.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via the link below no later than: March 7, 2014
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101