Digital Marketing Internship (Carpet One)
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 14 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
ARE YOU A COLLEGE STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE?
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 19 – August 1, 2014).
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters.
• A fun and exceptional working environment.
• $10.00 per hour.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialist working on various digital and traditional marketing projects and initiatives for our Carpet One Floor & Home division. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, be a self-starter and highly efficient, smart and eager to learn. Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
• Interaction with Carpet One Floor & Home Members, updating their websites with content (no programming knowledge needed).
• One Stop Digital Project. Intern will assist with information-gathering, reporting, and assisting Members with custom content on microsites, as well as with social media.
• Must have the skills and the interest in doing digital marketing and social media projects.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Must have some experience and be comfortable in project management.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Social Media.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via the link below no later than:
March 7, 2014
CCA Website link
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101