Compliance Technologies International, LLP, Andover, MA
Compliance Technologies International, LLP (“CTI”) provides outsourcing (along with consulting and technology products/services) to major financial institutions and multi-national corporations around the world as those services relate to the review and validation of international tax forms (W-8’s, W-9, 1042, 1042-s). The intern is expected to perform the following tasks and job responsibilities:
• Review, validate or complete tax documents based on client engagement agreement.
• Review client information and underlying documentation for completeness and accuracy based on operational standards.
• Using CTI developed software:
Enter information provided by the client/account holder into the required fields.
Review and compare client information and underlying documentation to “key” parameters as identified:
In the Outsourcing Operations manual.
In the Client’s documented “standards” or acceptable/non-acceptable responses.
• Respond to CTI validation/processing software queries and information prompts using client provided documentation.
• Communicate with the Outsourcing Supervisor or Project Manager with any concerns, questions or inconsistencies noted regarding client/account holder information.
• Understand and exhibit through performance the strong emphasis placed on the ability of the staff person to work quickly, efficiently and accurately towards achieving 0% error rate.
• Must conform to all company policies and confidentiality requirements.
• Successfully pass any required drug testing and background checks as required by company policy or client requirement.
• Provide other support services based on CTI or client needs.
• Minimum of 35 hours a week.
• Must have transportation as public train/buses are over a mile from location.
• Tax technical knowledge and expertise is a plus.
• Solid Research and Writing skills required.
This is an intern position that could transition to permanent based on performance.
Applicants can email Michele Morgan with a resume, cover letter and writing sample at: firstname.lastname@example.org