Account Temps, Burlington, MA
Join One of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Accountemps is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. With more than 360 locations worldwide, our success and growth continues. You now have the opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team. We are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Staffing Executive. If you have a background in accounting or finance and are looking for an exciting new career with a great earning potential, please apply below.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Staffing Executive.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – We are #1 in our industry on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 22, 2010).
Accountemps Staffing Executives work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Recruit, interview, hire and match highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ long-term financial projects. Manage ongoing projects to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, while providing value-added support and management to our Salaried Professionals, who are career employees. Provide consistent communication, guidance and performance feedback to our Salaried Professionals.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
• Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred
• 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred
• Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today. Please email resume to email@example.com or call 781-505-4000
Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer