- Ph.D., University of Kansas, Lawrence
- M.A., University of California, Fullerton
- B.A., Panteion University, Athens, Greece
- International Relations, Comparative Politics, International Law/Conflict Resolution, Twentieth Century European History
- Modern Greece, Democratization, Globalization
Interactions: The West in the World I, II; US Government; Comparative Politics; International Relations; History and Politics of Modern Greece; Conflict Resolution; Constitutional History of the US; New Globalism.
Dr. Kaloudis is an Affiliate at the Center for European Studies, Harvard University Academic Member at Athens Institute for Research and Education (ATINER), and Editorial Board Member for the
Recent Publications and Proceedings
"Ethnic Cleansing in the Twentieth Century - The Asia Minor Catastrophe and the Treaty of Lausanne" (2014)
"Greece and the Road to World War I:To What End?" (2014)
"The Greeks of the Diaspora in the United States" (forthcoming)
Dr. Kaloudis is currently working on a book-length manuscript on Eleftherios Venizelos - a Greek statesman who dominated the Greek political scene during the first third of the 20th century.