Congratulations on your acceptance! Here are the next steps you need to take to get started at Rivier.
- Contact Sr. Joan Joyal, Associate Registrar at (603) 897-8224 or email@example.com at the start of the semester. Provide a copy of the letter you received from the VA verifying your eligibility for educational benefits. Rivier will notify the VA of your enrollment status for each semester.
- Contact the Business Office to pay your bill or establish a payment plan. You can pay your bill or set up a payment plan in person at the Business Office in Adrienne Hall or pay online.
- Register for classes with your academic advisor within four weeks of the start of the semester.
Residents: Student Life
- Complete the roommate survey and return it to Rivier University, Office of Student Life and Housing, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.
- Fill out the health forms and return them to Rivier University, Guild Hall, Quibin Student Health Services, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.