Strategic Partner Program
Steps to Register for Rivier University Courses for the First Time
The following policies and procedures are for employees of Pinkerton School District Consortium (PSDC) who have been accepted into the M.Ed. for Curriculum and Instruction - COHORT or M.Ed. for Educational Administration - COHORT.
1. Choose the PSDC Cohort course being offered by looking over the schedule of courses.
2. Register online at https://www.rivier.edu/registrar/registration/default.aspx or you may download, print and mail a registration form. If registering by mail, mail your completed registration form to: Office of the Registrar, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. Be sure to include all of the requested information, sign the form, and include payment. You may also FAX in your request to the Office of the Registrar at: (603) 897-8811.
3. On the registration form, on the line for Strategic Partner please write “PINKERTON”. This ensures proper coding to receive the program discount.
4. When you enroll for class each term, fax your information that verifies your current status as a PSDC employee to the Rivier Business Office at (603) 897-8814. This identifies you as a current member of the cohort program for proper billing purposes.
5. Students in the PSDC COHORT are responsible for all tuition and fees. Arrangements for tuition reimbursement are the responsibility of the student. Per Rivier University policy, payment is due or deferred payment arrangements must be made at least 7 days prior to start of class.
6. Tuition and fees are payable upon receipt.
7. Payment arrangements are available online. Contact the Business Office at (603) 897-8214 for details about deferred payment options. To be considered an officially registered student, payment arrangements must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of class.
Steps to Register for Courses in Subsequent Terms
1. Students must register online at https://www.rivier.edu/registrar/registration/default.aspx.
2. On the registration form, the Strategic Partner Program field must be filled in with the code PINKERTON.
3. Each term when you enroll for class, proof of employment (such as a copy of your employee ID) must be provided to the Rivier Business Office via fax (603) 897-8814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Completing this process 2-4 weeks prior to the start of class will enable the Business Office to properly invoice you according to the procedures outlined in the Rivier/PSDC agreement. As a member of Rivier’s Strategic Partner Program, PSDC employees receive a discount off tuition (see PSDC HR office for details).