Scholarships and Enrollment Options for Mount Ida Students
To support Mount Ida College students, Rivier University offers the following scholarships and enrollment options to aid in their degree completion. Students are welcome to enroll now for the Summer and Fall 2018 semesters.
Scholarships. In addition to customary financial aid assistance (merit-based and private scholarships, grants, federal aid) the following one-time scholarships will be applied to the ‘18-‘19 year: $3,000 for undergraduate students, $1,000 for graduate students. For specific scholarship details, please contact admissions at (603) 897-8507.
Enrollment. Rivier will accommodate Mount Ida students with:
- Guaranteed Admission for all students currently in good standing
- Generous Transfer of Credits: 90 credits for undergraduates and 9 credits for graduate students (Additional graduate credits may be awarded based on individual reviews.)
- Personal Academic and Career Advising upon entry and throughout your enrollment
- Similar size campus with a caring University community
- Low tuition and housing costs
- Financial Aid Assistance and No Application Fee including Common Application
College Fair on April 17. Rivier will attend the Mount Ida College Fair providing information, advising assistance, and on-the-spot admission decisions.
Visit and Apply. To arrange a personal visit and campus tour, including Saturday Tour Days on April 21 and 28, please call (603) 897-8507 or register online at rivier.edu/visit. On-the-spot admission decisions will be provided on campus. To apply for the Summer or Fall 2018 semesters, go to rivier.edu/apply.
Questions? Mount Ida students are encouraged to contact the Office of Admissions at (603) 897-8507 or to email us at email@example.com.
|Business Management||MBA in Management|
|Healthcare Management MSM Concentration||MBA Healthcare Administration|
|Human Resource Management MSM Concentration||MBA in Management|