2015-16 FULL-TIME DAY COSTS
- Full-time Undergraduate Day Tuition (12 or more credits): $14,400/semester
- Undergraduate Day Courses (1-11 credits) and Nursing Clinical Courses: $960/credit
- Room and Board: $5,655/semester (double room and a 19-meals/week plan)
- Fees: $650/year
- Average books and supplies: $1,200/year
- Miscellaneous: $1,682/year
- Transportation: $476/year
- For more information about college costs, please click here - Business Office - Costs
- For information about the University's refund policy, please click here - Refund Policy
Costs may vary depending on resident or commuter status, etc. The above costs are for a full-time day resident student.
Rivier University offers students a variety of payment options, as well as many merit-based scholarship programs. Rivier's commitment to students is also exemplified through our institutional need-based grant program. Rivier University students benefit from over $8 million in need-based and merit-based Rivier grant funding.
Our staff is committed to making financing a college education possible. In keeping with Rivier's commitment to peace and social justice, the Financial Aid Office awards need-based funds utilizing a fair and equitable awarding policy that carries with the student for their entire degree program.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), apply for student and parent loans, search for scholarships, complete entrance and exit loan counseling, and more! Our commitment to technologically advanced delivery systems to help students through the financial aid process sets Rivier's Financial Aid Office apart from the rest.
We welcome student questions: We encourage students to contact our office at Adrienne Hall for assistance. We are available to answer general questions. Students with specific questions about their financial aid award or eligibility should consult with their assigned financial aid counselor. If you would like to meet, please call first to make an appointment. Your counselor may not be available on a walk-in basis.
We would like all of our students to be knowledgeable not only about financial aid, but other financial matters as well. That is why we offer evening workshops throughout the year covering subjects such as credit cards, debt management, budgeting, and identity theft. We also offer two interactive sites that students can access to learn about these important subjects: www.saltmoney.org and http://cashcourse.org/
Financial Aid Office Staff:
- Valerie Patnaude, Director of Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Kathy Philibotte, Assistant Director of Financial Aid: Contact for all day students professional studies non-nursing, graduate and doctoral students (last names A-K) and all professional studies nursing students: : firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-897-8511
- Nicole Boyle, Financial Aid Counselor: Contact for all day students, professional studies non-nursing, graduate and doctoral students (last names L-Z): email@example.com, 603-897-8520
- Kelly Ingerson, Financial Aid Analyst: Contact for all loan questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-897-8534
- Shari Trabucchi, Financial Aid Advisor: Contact for general questions: email@example.com, 603-897-8510