Welcome to the Rivier University Office of Information Technology (OIT). Our mission is to provide the students of Rivier University the technology tools they need to achieve the highest quality education available. The OIT provides campus wide technology solutions for faculty, staff, and students.
LOCATION AND HOURS
The Office of Information Technology is located in Sylvia Trottier Hall, room 200. Office hours are M-F 8:30am-5:00pm. You can contact IT Support at 603-897-8469 or ITSupport@rivier.edu. Rivier University offers 24/7 Help Desk Support with Technical issues.
HELP DESK SERVICES PROVIDES:
• Experienced help desk staff trained in both technical support and customer service.
• Quick resolution of most calls involving password resets, login, or network connectivity.
• Assistance with basic email, course management system, and desktop application questions.
• A single place to call about technology issues that affect your class in session.
• An always-available point of contact to notify if you believe there are significant system issues.
In order to access the University’s technology resources, faculty, staff, and students are required to obtain a user account by filling out the Online Computer Account Request form.
There are a few ways for you to change your password on your own.
Microsoft Outlook 365 provides a cloud based e-mail solution to the Campus. This means that no matter what email program you prefer to use: Outlook, Outlook 365 Web Access, Android and iOS mail clients to name a few…you can stay in touch with the world.
MICROSOFT CAMPUS AGREEMENT
Through a Microsoft Campus-wide licensing agreement, the university subscribes to Office 365. This entitles the faculty, staff, and student a free subscription to the latest Microsoft office products during their time as an employee or student.
TECHNOLOGY AT RIVIER
By partnering with Dell Computer Corporation and Microsoft, Rivier University provides up-to-date technology in the Academic Computer Center, Electronic Classrooms, residence halls, and offices across campus.