Rivier’s Finance Office provides core accounting and financial oversight services to the University. Team members are responsible for recording, classifying, and reporting the financial data necessary to support institutional effectiveness and financial stewardship.
For your convenience, information and several downloadable documents are provided to help make policies and procedures more understandable and accessible to faculty and staff.
Purchasing and reimbursement forms and guides:
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form FY18-19
- MapQuest Mileage for Reimbursement
- Lost Receipt Form
- How to Fill Out a Purchase Order Guide
- Blank IRS Form W-9
Policies and procedures:
- Accounting Overview
- Accounts Payable Policies and Procedures
- Capitalization of Fixed Assets
- Chart of Accounts and General Accounting
- Contracts and Contracting
- Grant Accounting
- Student Payments and Their Taxability
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement Policy
Finance Office team members are available to provide additional assistance. Please contact the Finance Office if you have questions.
LOCATION: Adrienne Hall, 2nd floor
PHONE: (603) 897-8216
FAX: (603) 897-8815
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.