Bridge the gap between information technology and business management.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects between 8% and 37% growth in job opportunities from 2012 to 2022 for computer information and systems positions.
Department of Computer Science
Rivier's high-quality, hands-on bachelor's and master's programs prepare students for leadership roles in a global environment. For more information, visit the Department of Computer Science
Rivier M.S. in Computer Information Systems graduates can pursue leadership roles as:
Rivier’s Career Development Center (CDC) provides professional advising, assistance with career and resume development, internship options, and job search information. For a complete list of CDC resources, .
- Management information systems directors
- Information technology project managers
- Systems architects
- Integrated systems designers
- Quality assurance analysts
- Chief information officers
- Many other business and technology positions