Fast track your business career.
To be eligible for the 4+1 program, applicants must:
- Complete their Bachelor of Science degree prior to entering their fifth year;
- Earn a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 before their senior year;
- Submit all required application materials to the Graduate Admissions Office.
Rivier’s traditional MBA degree is a 36-credit program. Business degree students that enroll within one year of their Rivier University graduation will be considered for the 30-credit MBA program. Courses are offered in 7-week terms. There are a total of six 7-week terms per year (two terms in each of the fall, spring, and summer semesters).
Rivier University is a College of Distinction.
Department of Business
Rivier's high-quality, hands-on bachelor's and master's programs prepare students for leadership roles in a global environment. For more information, visit the Department of Business.
B.S. in Business/MBA 4+1 Program graduates can pursue roles as:
- Business directors, vice presidents, and CEOs
- Investment bankers
- Marketing executives
- Financial officers and analysts
- Management consultants
- Non-profit organization leaders
Rivier’s Career Development Center (CDC) provides professional advising, assistance with career or major planning, internship options, job search information, and graduate school exploration. For a complete list of CDC resources, visit the .