The program culminates with a capstone/internship experience, presenting opportunities for real-world experience, resume building, and developing a professional network prior to graduation.
Rivier University is a College of Distinction.
Department of Education
Rivier's high-quality, hands-on bachelor's and master's programs prepare students for leadership roles in a global environment. For more information, visit the Department of Education
B.A. in Education and Community Leadership graduates can pursue roles as:
- Child care center directors/owners
- Non-profit organization leaders
- State and federal agency professionals
- Preschool administrators/owners
- Before- and after-school program directors