The Center serves children six weeks to five years old through a variety of programs and learning experiences.
The Center offers the following programs to meet the personal and professional needs of families. Each classroom has its own schedule, uniquely suited to the developmental needs of the children.
These programs are offered year-round from 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Infant (for children beginning at 6 weeks): 5-day schedule
- Younger Toddler (for children one and two years old): 2-, 3- and 5-day schedules
- Older Toddler (for children two and three years old): 2-, 3- and 5-day schedules
- Preschool (for children three and four years old): 2-, 3- and 5-day schedules
- Pre-Kindergarten (for children four and five years old): 2-, 3- and 5-day schedules
Our classroom learning is supplemented by a variety of enrichment programs for all age groups offered September through May. These include music, movement, drama, and more. The programs are supported by the annual activities fees. We are proud to have Steve Blunt, a popular professional musician, share his talents with the children weekly. The children love to sing and move along with Mr. Steve; his silly songs keep the children entertained and wanting more!
Take the Next Step
We look forward to welcoming you to the Landry Early Childhood Center family!