Computer Use Policy
Members of the Rivier community and certain affiliates may use library computers.
- Currently enrolled Rivier University students
- Faculty and staff with current Rivier ID
- Sisters of the Rivier community
- Rivier alumni with alumni ID or other verification (non-printing)**
- Currently enrolled RISE students and RISE facilitators with Rivier ID (non-printing)
- NHCUC students and faculty with current ID from any of the following institutions:
Chester College of New England, Colby-Sawyer College, Daniel Webster College, Dartmouth College, Franklin Pierce College, Granite State College, Keene State College, Mass. College of Pharmacy-Manchester, New England College, New Hampshire Institute of Art, New Hampshire Community Technical Colleges, Plymouth State University, Southern New Hampshire University, St. Anselm College, University of New Hampshire (non-printing)**
- Conference attendees and other guests of Rivier University (non-printing)**
- PLUS Company students with instructor (non-printing)**
- Nashua public and private high school students with current school ID. (non-printing)**
- Rivier faculty/staff family members. (non-printing)**
- Rivier University Sodexo staff (non-printing)**
** These groups are required to sign a Computer Use Policy form prior to using library computers.
Remote Access to Licensed Databases
Remote access to library databases is limited to current Rivier students, faculty, staff and Sisters.