For nearly 80 years, Rivier University has educated men and women who make a difference in their communities and give back to the world. The support of the corporate community has a tremendous impact on the University, enabling us to recruit and retain the highest caliber students, faculty, and staff. Establishing a relationship with Rivier University allows your company to give back to the community by helping the University prepare a highly-educated workforce. Your support empowers our Rivier University graduates to make the world a better place.
Your annual gift helps the University provide the highest level of scholarship support for our deserving students.
Support of the University through our annual golf tournament has allowed us to enhance the health and fitness programs available to our students. For more information on the annual tournament, contact Karen Cooper, Executive Director of Development & Marketing, at (603) 897-8508 or Mary Bollinger, Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events at (603) 897-8521.
There are several ways your company can make a significant and lasting impact on Rivier University and our students.
- Make an Annual Fund gift to provide scholarships for our students.
- You can endow a scholarship in your company’s name with a gift of $10,000.
- Sponsor the Golf Classic and provide support for our health and fitness programs, while enjoying a great day of golf!
- Sponsor a Rivier University President’s Circle, aimed at bringing together business leaders to discuss issues that impact the citizens of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- Make a capital gift to help the University improve its facilities and resources.