Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle opens dialogue and promotes the exchange of ideas and approaches for dealing with issues impacting the businesses and organizations of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
From its founding in 1933, Rivier has worked to meet community need for an educated citizenry. The University continues to meet those needs through a wide variety of high quality, state-of-the-art programs in diverse fields. The University has identified an additional need: to create a community dialog on critical issues of today and tomorrow. The Rivier President’s Circle will provide a forum for expert dialog on a variety of topics, generation of new ideas and approaches to deal with issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as the quality of life in our community today and tomorrow.
President’s Circle Leadership Forum featuring Carly Fiorina
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Dion Center Reception Room
Breakfast and Networking, 7:30 – 8 a.m.
Program, 8 – 9 a.m.
The first woman to lead a Fortune 500 business when she served as CEO and Chairman of Hewlett-Packard, she advanced the company from the 28th to the 11th most profitable company in the United States. In her six years leading HP, she doubled its revenues to $90 billion, more than quadrupled both growth and cash flow, tripled the rate of innovation, and achieved market leadership in every market and product category. Fiorina is a passionate advocate for conservative policies that advance economic growth, entrepreneurship, innovation, and effective leadership.
View our President’s Circle brochure.
Speakers have included:
• Newt Gingrich, Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia
(click here for press release)
• Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador to China (click here for press release)
• Rick Santorum, Former U.S. Senator for Pennsylvania (click here for press release)
• Patrick Hughes, President and CEO of Fallon Community Health Plan
(click here for press release)
• Dr. Kedar Gupta, CEO of ARC Energy; and Lisa LaFave, Vice President of
Global Customer Solutions for UPS (click here for press release)
• Joseph Foster, Attorney General of New Hampshire
• New Hampshire Gubernatorial Debate featuring Democratic Candidate Maggie
Hassan and Republican Candidate Ovide Lamontagne
• Patrick G. Binns, Consul General of Canada to New England
• Christopher Pope, Director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
for the State of New Hampshire
• Thomas Colantuono, Former United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire
President’s Circle Steering Committee
Paul Clark (chair)
President & CEO
Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
William H. Barry, III
Attorney and Partner
Barry & Honorow, Attorneys at Law
Founder and Creative Director
Vice President for University Advancement
Michael Croatti, `09 M.B.A.
Senior Vice President of Service and Operations
Prospect Hill Strategies
Human Resources Director
McLane Law Firm
Raymond Noel, `00 M.B.A.
Certified Private Wealth Advisor
Northeast Planning Associates
Spectrum Marketing Companies
First Vice President
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
For additional information, contact the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665.