All of us here involved with Orientation are looking forward to your arrival very soon!
Students and families please check-in at Guild Hall between 11:15 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Parking will be available in the Memorial Hall Parking lot off of South Main St.
Here are some reminders for you:
- After you check-in, students and families will travel to the Dion Dining Center for lunch.
- The student program is an overnight experience and will conclude the following day at 11:30 a.m.
- Students will stay on campus in Guild Hall.
- The parent program is a day-long program and will conclude on the first day of the Orientation program at 5:30 p.m.
- If you plan to bring a car to campus in the fall, please bring your license plate number when you check-in for your parking sticker.
- If you plan to be a resident, please bring your housing forms with you if you haven’t yet submitted them.
- A campus map is attached for your reference.
Please let us know if you have any questions by calling 603-897-8254 or emailing email@example.com.
Again we look forward to seeing you very soon to welcome you to Rivier University!