Choosing to Report

Reporting to the Police/Legal System

At any point in time, whether you are pursuing a case through the university or not, you are well within your rights to report an incident to the Police.

When reporting to the Police, they will inform you of the processes they follow when handling cases of sexual violence.  If you would like assistance in reporting to the Nashua Police Department (or any law enforcement agency, Public Safety can help.  Bridges, a local domestic and sexual violence support non-profit can also assist and will provide you with an advocate.

The contact information for the above listed offices are as follows:

  • Rivier University Department of Public Safety – (603) 888-1666
  • Nashua Police Department – (603) 594-3500 or 911
  • Bridges – (603) 883-3044

SAIntiatives_webbuttonQuality of Life SurveyStudent-HandbookResidence-HandbookBookstoreOrientationArt-GalleryTitle-IX