Staff at Sr. Mary Anne Quibin Student Health Services are committed to keeping students healthy by serving the whole individual: physical, psychological, and spiritual. Staff also share health and wellness information that will help students through their college years and beyond.
Like Quibin Health Services at Rivier University on Facebook!
- Health education and referral
- Diagnosis/treatment/referral for common acute health problems
- Referral to Nashua area medical specialists
- Assistance with management of chronic health issues
- Immunizations (as available)
- Basic lab services such as: rapid strep testing, rapid mono testing, urine testing
- STD referral
- Assistance with insurance referrals and claims applications process
MEDLINE PLUS: Health Information Link from the National Institute of Health
Health Form required of all students (commuter/resident):
Form A: Immunization Verification form
Resident Student Health Forms:
Hours of Operation
We are open during the academic year from Monday through Friday.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.; and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Thursday - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Before and After Hours Health Care in Nashua
City of Nashua Public Health Clinics
Health Services FAQ's
- * If students seek a primary care provider in the Nashua area, or need referral to a medical specialist, staff will assist them through the process.