Staff at Sr. Mary Anne Quibin Student Health Services are committed to keeping students healthy by serving the whole individual: physical, psychological, and spiritual. Staff also share health and wellness information that will help students through their college years and beyond.
- Health education and referral
- Diagnosis/treatment/referral for common acute health problems
- Referral to Nashua area medical specialists
- Assistance with management of chronic health issues
- Immunizations (as available)
- Basic lab services such as: rapid strep testing, rapid mono testing, urine testing
- STD referral
- Assistance with insurance referrals and claims applications process
Bacterial Meningitis information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/bacterial.html
MEDLINE PLUS: Health Information Link from the National Institute of Health
Health and Housing Forms are available here
Consent to Share Medical Records form
Before and After Hours Health Care in Nashua
City of Nashua Public Health Clinics
- * If students seek a primary care provider in the Nashua area, or need referral to a medical specialist, staff will assist them through the process.