To register for courses you may obtain a Registration Packet from the RISE office in the Sylvia Trottier Building on Clement Street or by calling (603)-897-8623 and leaving your name and address. Please complete the form to apply for membership and to register for courses.
Fees: Membership-$120 per person per semester
(Note: Membership fee is non-refundable)
Most morning classes meet at either 9:00-10:30 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Most afternoon classes meet at either 12:30-2:00 p.m. or 2:15-3:45 p.m.
- No learning prerequisites, except a curious and investigative mind.
- Experts and enthusiasts lead a variety of courses.
- Cafeteria available to RISE members.
- Trips and interest groups available outside of courses.
- Rivier’s Regina Library is available for your use.
- The Muldoon Health and Fitness Center is open to you.
- Rivier activities are available.
- Free parking pass and ID card
- DAWN, the RISE Literary Journal, is written, edited, and published by RISE members. View guidelines for submitting manuscripts.
- The social experience is the best benefit!
View the membership handbook.
Contribute to RISE
• Rose H. Arthur Scholarship Fund
• RISE Scholarship
• Gift to RISE
For more information, contact the RISE Office at (603) 897-8623. Click here to learn more about making a gift.
RISE Inclement Weather Policy
RISE members and facilitators are personally responsible
for their own safety and must exercise good judgment when making traveling
choices in winter weather. The RISE Office will not notify you (via the RISE
Notes) regarding class cancellations. All RISE courses and activities are
cancelled if Rivier University is closed due to inclement weather. Visit the
University’s Inclement Weather page for more information.
Other Helpful Links
RISE Talent Search Questionnaire
Click here for a map of the area surrounding Rivier University and links to driving directions.