Please check back for upcoming President's Circle events.
Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle opens dialogue and promotes the exchange of ideas and approaches for dealing with issues impacting the businesses and organizations of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
From its founding in 1933, Rivier has worked to meet community need for an educated citizenry. The University continues to meet those needs through a wide variety of high quality, state-of-the-art programs in diverse fields. The University has identified an additional need: to create a community dialog on critical issues of today and tomorrow. The Rivier President’s Circle will provide a forum for expert dialog on a variety of topics, generation of new ideas and approaches to deal with issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as the quality of life in our community today and tomorrow.
Past President's Circle events have included:
• Forums with 2012 Republican presidential candidates Newt Gigrich, Jon
Huntsman, and Rick Santorum (click here for press release on visit from Newt
Gingrich, click here for press release on visit from Jon Huntsman, and click
here for press release on visit from Rick Santorum)
• Innovation and agility in the age of regulation (click here for press release)
• Good for Business, Good for the Environment (click here for press release)
• 21st Century Crisis Planning: New Problems, New Solutions
• Business Continuity Planning for the Corporate Level: What you don’t know
has already hurt you
• Business Continuity Planning Roundtable: How are you weathering the storm?
• Business Continuity Planning Bootcamp
For additional information, contact Karen Cooper, Vice President for University Advancement, at (603) 897-8508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
President’s Circle Steering Committee
Paul Clark (chair)
President & CEO
Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
Director of Operations
UPS - Northeast District
Founder and Creative Director
Vice President for University Advancement
Human Resources Director
McLane Law Firm
Spectrum Marketing Companies
Vice President of Operations
The Life is good Company
First Vice President
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney