Computer Use Policy
Members of the Rivier community and certain affiliates may use library computers.
- Currently enrolled Rivier University students
- Faculty and staff with current Rivier ID
- Sisters of the Rivier community
- Rivier alumni with alumni ID or other verification (non-printing)**
- Currently enrolled RISE students and RISE facilitators with Rivier ID (non-printing)
- NHCUC students and faculty with current ID from any of the following institutions:
Antioch University New England, Colby-Sawyer College, Community College System of NH, Franklin Pierce University, Granite State College, Hellenic American University, Keene State College, Mass. College of Pharmacy-Manchester, New England College, New Hampshire Institute of Art, Plymouth State University, Saint Anselm College, Southern New Hampshire University, University of New Hampshire (non-printing)**
- Conference attendees and other guests of Rivier University (non-printing)**
- PLUS Company students with instructor (non-printing)**
- Nashua public and private high school students with current school ID. (non-printing)**
- Rivier faculty/staff family members. (non-printing)**
- Rivier University Sodexo staff (non-printing)**
** These groups are required to sign a Computer Use Policy form prior to using library computers.
To protect your online privacy and your university account,
and as a courtesy to others using the library, please log off library computers
if you need to step away.
Remote Access to Licensed Databases
Remote access to library databases is limited to current Rivier students, faculty, staff and Sisters.