Interlibrary Loan (ILL) supplements Regina Library’s print and online collection by borrowing items for our users from libraries across the country and around the world.
To use the ILL service you must be a current Rivier student, faculty or staff member. Requests are placed through the Regina Library databases or through the forms in your RivILL account.
In your RivILL account you can:
- Submit Requests for Books, Articles and Media
- Check the Status of Your Requests
- View and Download PDFs of your Requested Articles for 30 Days
- View Your Ordering History for 120 Days
Log in to your RivILL account using your Rivier email username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. If you have not set up your account, please contact IT.
- View ILL Policy
- The ILL office is located on the 2nd floor of the Regina Library, across from Group Study B.
- Office Hours: 8:00 – 3:30 Monday through Friday
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (603) 897-8255