For a description of the Liaison Program click HERE
Rivier University Library Liaison Program
Library Liaisons collaborate with each department to support
the information and research needs of faculty and students, and they keep
departments informed about Regina Library. Find your liaison in the Library
themselves with the course offerings in their subject specialty in order to:
- Acquire library materials, including print and
eBooks, journals, databases, DVDs and streaming video, and Open Educational
Resources. Faculty suggestions and requests are strongly encouraged. Your liaison
can provide tools for discovering new resources. You can send requests via
email or campus mail or speak with your liaison by phone or in person.
- Recommend library resources upon request for faculty
and students in their subject areas.
- Refer faculty or students to other library
staff, such as Instructional
Librarians, Interlibrary Loan, or Access Services.
In addition to suggesting materials for purchase and
participating in the de-selection of library materials in their subject areas,
faculty are encouraged to:
- Stay in contact with their Library Liaisons
throughout the year with any questions or suggestions and any changes in the
department’s curriculum or faculty.
- Invite Library Liaisons to departmental
- Recommend students use Regina library resources
and services to help them succeed.