ADJUNCT- K-12 MATH EDUCATIONDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Education
3-6 credits per semester
Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach in the Division of Education. Sections are day and evening, undergraduate and graduate.
Related duties as assigned.
- PhD or EdD and at least three years of college level teaching experience. ABDs will be considered.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly desired.
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume or CV and 3 professional letters of reference to email@example.com or to the Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE