ADJUNCT- SPECIAL EDUCATIONDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach in the Division of Education. Sections are day and evening, undergraduate and graduate.
Academic Affairs/Division of Education
(2014-2015 Academic Year)
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
- PhD or EdD and at least three years of college level teaching experience. ABDs will be considered.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly desired.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume or CV and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE