This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
Academic Affairs/Division of Business
- Provides general administrative support to the Division’s Dean and faculty.
- Greets and assists all students and other visitors.
- Answers telephones, assists callers, and takes memos.
- Maintains Division files, both physical and virtual.
- Manages and distributes information. Sends and receives correspondence.
- Orders office supplies, as required.
- Coordinates service support for office equipment.
- Attends necessary meetings and records minutes.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related discipline, with at least three years of workforce experience; preferably in the higher education field.
Customer service experience (interaction and problem –solving skills) for various age levels.
Must have a personal maturity level commensurate with complying with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and other sensitive matters. (Mandatory)
Must have strong human relations skills, which are essential with either directly, or indirectly facilitating positive student retention. Experience in education settings is highly desired; preferred.
Proficiency with Standard Microsoft Office computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Ability to learn and interface with computer applications support academic functions and missions.
Ability and willingness to support the mission of the University in all daily activities.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE.