This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
Instructor- Division of NursingDUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Rivier University seeks a qualified, credentialed candidate for a full-time faculty position. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic team of faculty in the Undergraduate Nursing Program.
Academic Affairs/Division of Nursing
9 months/21-24 credits
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing
- Doctoral preparation preferred, or in progress
- Unencumbered NH RN licensure
- Unencumbered Massachusetts RN license (or eligibility for licensure in MA)
- Academic teaching experience in Medical/Surgical nursing required
- Academic teaching experience in Maternal-Child Nursing preferred
- Ability and willingness to support the mission of the University in all daily activities.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE.