This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
Assistant Professor- Nurse Practitioner TrackDUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Rivier University Division of Nursing seeks a qualified, credentialed candidate for a half-time faculty position. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic team of faculty in the Graduate Nursing Program, primarily in the highly-regarded Family Nurse Practitioner Track.
Academic Affairs/Division of Nursing
9 months, 12 credits
- Doctoral preparation preferred or in process
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing required
- Nationally Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical experience in psychiatric care across the lifespan and on-going commitment to advanced practice
- Experience in Nursing education, graduate level preferred
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE