This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
GRADUATE ASSISTANTDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Nursing
The Division of Nursing has a graduate nursing assistantship position open for spring 2014. This person will provide a combination of research skills and some office, laboratory and managerial skills to the Division of Nursing. To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Assist faculty in researching grants for nursing students and nursing center endeavors.
- Assist faculty and staff in writing grants that will assist nursing students and nursing center
- Assist faculty in maintaining division statistics for all programs and data base development for (NLNAC and NEASC) accreditation purposes, nursing center endeavors
- Assist the laboratory coordinator in scheduling students for skills check-off appointments.
- Monitor make-up exams for students.
- Monitor exams for students who need to extra time or have to take exams in separate rooms.
- Assist the lab coordinator who assists students to access videos and equipment in the lab.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPENSATION:
- Bachelor’s degree and enrollment in a graduate program at Rivier University
- Enrolled as a full-time student in a Rivier University Graduate program
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities
This position is 18 hours per week from September to December. (Exact weeks, days and hours worked to be determined with supervisor.) Compensation is a tuition waiver for 6 graduate credits ($530 per credit) during the fall semester. Courses need to be taken simultaneously with the semesters worked as graduate assistant.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE