ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS- COMPUTER SCIENCE- Multiple positions available!DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Arts & Sciences
3-6 credits per semester
- Rivier University is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty positions in the computer science graduate program for teaching day and evening traditional and hybrid courses with an online component.
- Potential courses include: Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Java Programming, C++ Programming, Algorithms, Object-Oriented System Design, Networking, Computer Security, Multimedia & Web Development, Computer Graphics, Database Management Systems, Data Mining, and other topics in computer science.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Candidates qualified to teach graduates must have completed a Masters (preferably a Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Teaching experience is preferred. Knowledge of a course management software (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, Sakai, or Moodle) is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to email@example.com or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE