This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS- COMPUTER SCIENCE- Multiple positions available!DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Arts & Sciences
3-6 credits per semester
- Rivier University is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty positions in the computer science graduate program for teaching day and evening traditional and hybrid courses with an online component.
- Potential courses include: Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Java Programming, C++ Programming, Algorithms, Object-Oriented System Design, Networking, Computer Security, Multimedia & Web Development, Computer Graphics, Database Management Systems, Data Mining, and other topics in computer science.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Candidates qualified to teach graduates must have completed a Masters (preferably a Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Teaching experience is preferred. Knowledge of a course management software (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, Sakai, or Moodle) is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume or CV and 3 professional letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE