This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
ADJUNCT- ENGLISHDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach developmental composition in the Department of English. Sections are 8-week evening hybrid courses limited to 15 students. M.A. in English (or equivalent) and teaching experience required. The instructor will teach students who need developmental work in English composition. Students will include native English speakers, as well as non-native English speakers, thus expertise in ESOL is required.
Academic Affairs/Division of Arts & Sciences
(2014-2015 Academic Year)
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related Masters degree. Candidates with related Doctorates are preferred.
- A minimum of three years of directly related professional experience.
- At least three years minimum of college level teaching experience within the Traditional, hybrid, and online learning environments.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly desired.
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to email@example.com or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE