ADJUNCT- COMMUNICATIONS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Business
Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate Communications and Public Speaking courses. We need instructors available to teach in daytime classroom and distance education environments and in evening hybrid class settings supporting Professional Studies Programs students.
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related Masters degree. Candidates with related Doctorates are preferred.
- A minimum of five years of directly related professional experience.
- At least three years minimum of college level teaching experience within the traditional, hybrid, and online learning environments.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, hybrid, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly desired.
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE