This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
ADJUNCT- COMMUNICATIONS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Division of Business
3-6 credits per semester
Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate Communications and Public Speaking courses. We need instructors available to teach in daytime classroom and distance education environments and in evening hybrid class settings supporting Professional Studies Programs students.
Related duties as assigned.
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related Masters degree. Candidates with related Doctorates are preferred.
- A minimum of five years of directly related professional experience.
- At least three years minimum of college level teaching experience within the traditional, hybrid, and online learning environments.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, hybrid, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly desired.
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume or CV and 3 professional letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE