ADD AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add.
- Select Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard, and then follow the instructions to establish a connection with an e-mail server.
- Rivier's POP3 and SMTP e-mail server address is: cas.rivier.edu
- POP3 port is 995, SMTP port is 25
- Check the SSL box for POP3. For SMTP, the SSL box must be unchecked.
You will also need to make sure that for the Outgoing mail server, under the Servers tab, you have the box checked that says, "My server requires authentication." Click the Settings button and leave it as the default, "Use same settings as my incoming mail server."