ADJUNCT- FINANCE & ECONOMICS
DIVISION OF BUSINESS
(2013-2014 Academic Year)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach
undergraduate and graduate Finance and Economics courses. We need instructors available to teach in
daytime classroom environments and in evening hybrid class settings supporting
Professional Studies and Graduate Programs students.
We are seeking adjunct faculty interested in developing
online and hybrid versions of all Finance & Economics courses.
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related
master’s degree. Candidates with a related doctorate are
- A minimum of five years of directly related
- At least three years minimum of college level
teaching experience within the traditional, hybrid, and online learning
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and
evening) and methods (face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Online course development experience is highly
- The ability and willingness to support the
mission of the University, in all daily activities.
applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcripts (unofficial is fine for
applying), and the names and contact information for three (3) professional
references to: Human Resources, RIVIER UNIVERSITY, 420 South Main Street,
Nashua, NH 03060, or email to email@example.com. No agencies please. EOE