**This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Rivier University!**
REGINA LIBRARY- EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER
Credits earned: up to 9 credits for Fall 2013
Required Hours: 21 hours* per week for 16
weeks (*schedule is flexible)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides library users with basic assistance using print and
electronic resources. Refers patrons to
the ERC Librarian when necessary.
- Assists the ERC librarian with all library operations such
as collection management, circulation activity, reserves, lamination, and other
- Monitors library activity, upholding policies and
- In the absence of the ERC librarian, maintains the orderly
functioning of the ERC.
- Participates in the supervision of student assistants,
reinforcing job training and library policies/procedures.
- Assists in work tasks at Regina Library as needed within
regularly assigned work shifts.
- Performs other routine library tasks as assigned.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with database and Internet searching.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient organizational skills.
- Experience with an automated circulation system preferred
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Some library experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and enrollment in a graduate program at Rivier University
- The ability and
willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
Review of applications will
begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Submit a cover
letter, resume and the names and contact information for three (3) professional
references to: Human Resources, RIVIER UNIVERSITY, 420 South Main Street,
Nashua, NH 03060, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. EOE