4.3.2014: Candidates identified. We are not accepting additional applications at this time. Thank you.
DIVISION OF BUSINESS- TRANSNATIONAL SECURITY STUDIES
Rivier University is seeking adjunct faculty to teach
undergraduate Transnational Security Studies (TSS) courses. We need instructors available to teach in
daytime classroom environments and in evening hybrid class settings supporting
Professional Studies students.
We are seeking adjunct faculty interested in developing
online and hybrid versions of all Transnational Security Studies courses.
Transnational Security Studies courses and descriptions may
be viewed in our Undergraduate
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related
master’s degree. Candidates with a related doctorate are
- A minimum of five years of directly related
- At least three years minimum of college level
teaching experience within the traditional, hybrid, and online learning
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and
evening) and methods (face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Candidates with Geographical Information Systems
(GIS) teaching experience are highly desired.
- Candidates with Department of State Foreign
Service Officer Experience are highly desired.
- Candidates with multilingual skills are highly
- Online course development experience is highly
- The ability and willingness to support the
mission of the University, in all daily activities.
applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcripts (unofficial is fine for
applying), and the names and contact information for three (3) professional
references to: Human Resources, RIVIER
UNIVERSITY, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. EOE