**This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Rivier University!**
PROFESSIONAL STUDIES ADMISSIONS & GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit and support all aspects of the recruiting process for prospective students.
- Carry out in-person, telephone and electronic contact with prospective students to help and encourage them to understand policies and procedures and complete all admission processes.
- Review admissions applications and determine action (undergraduate).
- Forward completed graduate files to academic program directors for review of acceptance (graduate).
- Keep up-to-date on current programs, policies, and procedures:
- Financial Aid, Business office policies
- Understand Licensure options, NLN, State Ed. Certifications etc.
- Coordinate and plan recruiting activities for the assigned segments of recruiting.
- Attend college fairs within the recruiting market area (requires moderate degree of travel and occasional evening hours).
- Identify and initiate introductions with prospective companies, school systems, and/or local governments for the formation and maintenance of strategic enrollment partnerships.
- Meet the enrollment expectations in relation to budgetary goals and objectives.
- Attend and make public presentations related to marketing and recruitment initiatives.
- Assist in re-enrollment and retention efforts of current students (Professional Studies and Graduate).
- Participate in creating recruiting plans to maximize enrollment efforts.
- Support and maintain the mission and identity of Rivier University.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to support the mission of the institution and the department in all daily activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, education, or related field with a Master’s degree desirable.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in higher education admissions, sales, business, or marketing.
- Strong interviewing and advising skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop business relationships and has a history of proven results.
- Ability to work effectively and build positive working relationships with students, administrators, and business constituencies of various levels.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. All interested individuals are invited to apply. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the contact information for 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE