*This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Rivier University.*
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Part-time (20 or 25 hours* per week, 43 weeks per year)
Rivier University seeks a data entry specialist to perform a variety of operational processes and data entry tasks for the Admissions office, and to.
- Perform a variety of complex data entry tasks and retrieval tasks
- Enter data into CAMs system from a variety of sources
- Update, delete, and verify accuracy of data in CAMs
- Clarify questionable or incomplete data on source documents
- Perform a variety of data coding tasks
- Process Admissions documents, manually logging and cross referencing data entry work as required
- Perform daily audit tasks as necessary to ensure adherence to data entry and processing standards
- Work effectively, efficiently and cooperatively as a member of a data entry team
- Performs others duties as assigned
- Ability and willingness to support the mission of the institution and the department in all daily activities.
- Associates degree and two or more years of experience, preferably in higher education preferred or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Data entry and clerical experience preferred.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong typing, filing, spelling and basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- HOURS: 25 hours a week during January, February, March, November and December and 20 hours a week during April, May, June, September and October; for a total of 43 weeks per year
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE
*Please note the hours vary depending on the time of year; more details can be found listed in the last bullet under qualifications entitled “HOURS”