This position has been filled, thank you for your interest in Rivier University!
STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
(Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, 52 wks/yr)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate on Student
Billing, Financial Aid and Enrollment functions
- Continuous update of
- Research, calculate and
post tuition, fees and refunds
scholarships/grants/loans from Financial Aid Office to individual student
- Reconcile periodic Student
Billing totals with Financial Aid totals
- Bill outside sources as required
- Prepare, coordinate and collect balances on
third party billing
- Process all course change
memos; process changes as required
- Process mail-in and
- Provide general counseling
regarding financing a college education.
- Respond to telephone and
- Export, organize and analyze student services
- Perform regular
- Perform related duties as
- Associate’s degree in an appropriate discipline plus two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability and willingness to use discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to work courteously and efficiently with a variety of individuals, including students, faculty, administrators, parents, and representatives of outsides organizations.
- Excellent word processing, spelling, filing, reception, and other general office skills.
- Strong reading, writing, math skills.
- Some relevant training or experience in use of computerized filing/database management systems. Ability and willingness to learn new computer software in support of institutional effectiveness.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all
Review of applications will
begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Submit a cover
letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names and contact information for three (3) professional
references to: Human Resources, RIVIER UNIVERSITY, 420 South Main Street,
Nashua, NH 03060, or email to email@example.com. No agencies please. EOE