PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MASTER OF SCIENCE NURSING PROGRAM
DIVISION OF NURSING
(Full-time, 9-month Contract)
Rivier University Division of Nursing is seeking a qualified and credentialed candidate to work with a dynamic team of faculty in the Graduate Program, primarily in the highly regarded Family Nurse Practitioner Track.
This is a full-time position which involves administrative and teaching responsibilities within the Division of Nursing.
- Doctoral preparation (PhD or DNP) or in process
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing required
- Nationally Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical experience in primary care, including pediatrics, and on-going commitment to advanced practice
- Experience in Nursing education, graduate level
- The ability and willingness to support the mission of the University, in all daily activities.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply. Applications should include a cover letter, stating pay expectations, resume and names and numbers of three professional references. Applications materials may be sent to email@example.com or Office of Human Resources, RIVIER UNIVERSITY, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE