A Valuable Resource for New Grads
Don't forget to review our Resume Writing Guide, Cover Letter Guide and Interview Skills
to put your best foot forward.
Would you like to post a job with us?
Contact the CDC by calling 603.897.8246 or email email@example.com
Employment Opportunities for Rivier Students & Alumni
Employment Resources on the Internet
- NACElink® - A college-focused entry level job posting partnership with Rivier University
- MonsterTRAK - An entry level job and internship resource that includes listings for Rivier University students and alumni
- Job Choices 2013 - Job search advice for new college grads
- Job Sites by Career/Major Field
- Popular Job Search Sites - Links to career planning, job searching tips, employment positions, & Internet Job Searching Strategies. Includes National, International, and Government Job Listing Sites as well as Special Focus Group Job Resources for women, minorities, disabilities, and home-based employment.
- New England Resources - Includes links to New England employment resources, newspaper classifieds, state employment, hospitals, and public/private schools and districts.