Sales Representative Intern
Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Bedford, NH
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Sales Representative Intern for our Bedford, NH location.
Basic Purpose: This is a part time internship outside sales position involving the sales and service of mobile medical exams to the insurance industry. The sales intern will introduce customers to ExamOne service and set up new customers with proper materials. The sales intern functions as a liaison between customers and the ExamOne Branch. Utilizing excellent communications and interpersonal skills, the sales representative builds rapport with customers and provides support and training.
The sales intern must be a proactive problem solver, helping to develop protocols and procedures, which satisfy both company and customer needs and requirements. The sales intern must be proactive and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work with little supervision. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are essential. Good interpersonal skills are required in order to build rapport with customers and Exam One management and staff.
Some travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Introduce customer to Exam One and set up new customers with proper materials.
2. Sales support to Exam One customers under the direction of the Exam One management staff.
3 . Develop new relationships with prospective customers.
4. Maintain positive relationships with existing customer base.
5. Become an active member in local, county and state insurance organizations including but not limited to attending monthly meeting, sponsorship of approved events, exhibiting at trade shows, and staffing the Exam One booth as requested by management.
6. Provide operational assistance when necessary to maintain business continuity.
7. Complete at the minimum number of sales calls and presentations as directed by Exam One management staff
8. Submit all required reports in a complete and timely manner.
9. Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all co-workers, customers, affiliates and competitors.
10. Represent Exam One with honesty, integrity at all times and in accordance with corporate policy.
EDUCATION: College degree being obtained or already obtained- required.
• Demonstrated record of academic achievement Involvement in extracurricular activities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative; ability to develop effective product presentations
• Accuracy and attention to detail Self-motivated, ability to work with little supervision
• Proactive; good problem solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Professional telephone skills
• Computer skills; word processing experience
• Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail Good driving record
Medical and/or Insurance knowledge helpful previous sales experience.
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed who adequately meet the job requirements.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).